Industrial and Assembly
Flexible Vision can be seamlessly integrated into most industrial and assembly environments
Flexible Vision can be seamlessly integrated into most industrial and assembly environments and is used worldwide in a variety of assembly applications.
The key advantages of Flexible Vision in the industrial and assembly space include:
● Rapid deployment, with one node, or multiple nodes, locally or globally, depending on your assembly requirement.
● The ability to provide accurate predictions in a variety of lighting environments.
● Simple integration into the workstation with the use of most camera systems on the market today.
● Use in dynamic assembly environments, where robotic applications need to adjust to variable environmental conditions.
● Rapid QC tracking and tracing for robotic and operator related error, with the use of Flexible Vision’s analytics dashboard and searchable image repository.
● Addition of additional training parameters in minutes, not days, like other vision applications on the market today.
Learn more about how Flexible Vision can integrate with your industrial assembly environment by reaching out to one of our application engineers about your specific needs.